“Generation Z will comprise 32% of the population by 2019”
“Learning about Suicide Prevention was the most important thing I have learned.”
– FIRE Student
Current FIRE Within outcomes are:
- Inclusive understanding of entrepreneurship
- Broad comprehension of basic business concepts
- Well rounded knowledge of social justice issues
- Exposure to advanced business skills and concepts
- College credit
Fire Within is a small investment for schools and districts for accountability plans that meets the 20% for an activity that creates well rounded students.
FIRE Within creates an awareness about mental health and many social justice issues by creating an environment of critical thinking through identifying root causes and business development.
FIRE Within establishes significant engagement through a hybrid learning environment students have a postsecondary readiness and a clearly identified resource for postsecondary opportunities.
The original FIRE Within Program saw amazing results, including:
- 28% increased their overall grades
- 11% increase in wanting a career
- 7% decrease in failing one or more class
- 14% increase in student attendance
- 66% improvement in stress management
- 72% increase in peer to peer relationships
- 47% of students were publicly recognized or rewarded for their accomplishment
- 4 People per student were directly impacted on average pertaining to their social justice cause.